Understanding the energy transition is about understanding how the details of network codes, levelised costs and market design add up to create a megatrend affecting the whole world.
Our experience, expertise and range of skills mean that we combine both high-level strategy with the finer points of policy and communications. We hire people who know energy, from former government decision-makers, to policy influencers and thought leaders.
Our research team provides a range of services to help keep clients ahead of the curve:
- Political and policy monitoring: We provide regular reports on political or policy developments that affect client interests, as well as analysis for what this might mean and strategic advice on how to respond.
- Media monitoring: We establish systems to ensure clients are aware of the full range of media commentary, whether traditional and online outlets, or social media.
- Political risk audits: We develop in-depth research on client interests, both before and after a transaction or commercial expansion, to provide due diligence and ongoing political risk assessment.
- Public opinion and target audience polling: We commission and curate specialist research to help clients develop evidence-based communications.
- Policy analysis: We apply our specialist knowledge base to analyse particular policies, how they might develop and what they could mean for client interests.
- Multi-market coordination: We operate hub-and-spoke operations to help clients manage a complex stream of information from multiple markets and regulatory environments.
We tailor our reporting to deliver the content, format and tone needed by the client, whether they're private equity investors, public affairs specialists or corporate boards.