Briefings from Helmsley Energy
Stay up to date with trends and policy debates with our regular briefings.
Thank you! Now please check your e-mail inbox to confirm subscription.
Remember to check your spam folder if it's not in the inbox.
Oops! Something went wrong. Please check all fields to ensure you've completed them correctly.
Navigating the politics of the energy transition
Our political consultants have first-hand experience from within government and political parties.
In almost every market, energy is one of the most politically exposed parts of the economy. Even in times of relative calm, energy issues are never far from the surface of political consciousness. Now more than ever, those with an interest in energy have to understand and engage with the twists and turns of political debate.
The energy sector is in a period of existential change. We help clients to navigate these trends, drawing on deep energy expertise and years of experience working within, advising, and dealing with governments. Our aim is to help clients turn political knowledge into a competitive advantage.
As a specialist political consultancy, we support clients by designing and delivering effective government relations programmes. We help them to communicate key policy messages and shape the wider political agenda.
We can support your government relations team with a range of services:
- Political research: Our government relations analysts can help you to map out the key political challenges and risks facing your organisation. We provide the benchmarking research that allows you to design the most effective engagement strategy.
- Political stakeholder polling: Understanding the views of legislators, journalists and other key influencers can be crucial to gauging political risk and working out next steps. Working with our research partners, we manage quantitative and qualitative polling projects that access audiences from Members of Parliament through to voters and journalists.
- Political and policy monitoring: You can only engage with political process effectively if you know what's going on. Our political analysts design monitoring programmes and reporting that's tailored to clients, so you receive reports when you need them, covering the most relevant information and in the format you require. Our experts offer both high-level strategic interpretation and in-depth analysis of policy developments.
- Stakeholder mapping: The relative importance of political decision makers is not static. It changes over time. Our team keeps a close eye on the policy processes that matter to you, and ensure that you're focused on the right stakeholders at the right time.
- Policy development: Our team consists of energy experts who've worked within think tanks, NGOs, political parties and government. That means we can help you to identify the challenges and the policy options that could move the market forward. We augment our own expertise with an exceptional network of policy thinkers, so if we don't have the expertise in-house, we do know how to access it.
- Political campaigns: From promoting your brand to pushing forward a policy agenda, we'll help you to connect with policy influencers, thought leaders and decision makers to achieve results.
E-MAIL HELMSLEY ENERGY
Political risk news and analysis
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
+44 (0) 208 191 1416
27-29 Glasshouse Street, London, W1B 5DF, United Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 10473447. VAT No. 378346262.
Copyright Helmsley & Company Ltd. All rights reserved.