Briefings from Helmsley Energy
Stay up to date with trends and policy debates with our regular briefings.
Thank you! Now please check your e-mail inbox to confirm subscription.
Remember to check your spam folder if it's not in the inbox.
Oops! Something went wrong. Please check all fields to ensure you've completed them correctly.
We'll get you better connected to the people writing the headlines.
A new generation of specialist journalists and media platforms has created a far more sophisticated media landscape around the energy transition. It's increasingly important to understand how to engage with media stakeholders, and how to avoid pitfalls (such as accusations of 'greenwashing').
Members of Helmsley Energy's team have worked on the media side of the energy transition for over two decades. We help clients to cut through, speak with the right journalists and engage with the right platforms.
We can support our clients with a range of strategic media challenges:
- Message and narrative development: We help clients to identify and develop the key message structures that will move audiences, whether that means building a thought leadership brand or contributing to public policy debate. We specialise in strategic message development - building narratives around what matters most to your commercial goals.
- Campaign management: We help clients to marshal resources to deliver campaigns with a high level of strategic focus. Whether you need additional bandwidth or senior expertise, we can help you to design and deliver a campaign that cuts through the noise.
- Media response: We help clients to respond to coverage, scrutiny or even criticism through constructive relationships with media stakeholders. That requires message discipline, subject expertise and maturity in dealing with media players.
- Crisis communications: The best crisis management begins long before a crisis hits, by creating structures and protocols to ensure you're well prepared. We help clients to formulate those processes, knowing who will make key decisions and how information flow will be managed. We also provide additional support if the worst happens, lending bandwidth and dispassionate advice from senior professionals.
- Social media amplification: We're channel-agnostic, meaning that we use the media resources that reach the required audience for a client's desired outcome. We can help you to amplify your message through traditional media, a wide range of digital platforms or, more usually, a combination of both.
E-MAIL HELMSLEY ENERGY
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
+44 (0) 208 191 1416
27-29 Glasshouse Street, London, W1B 5DF, United Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 10473447. VAT No. 378346262.
Copyright Helmsley & Company Ltd. All rights reserved.